So over the last year, much like many of you, I have spent a lot of time watching my favourite and some new shows. I wanted to do a 3 part blog series on shows, movies and books that I recommend. I’m going to break this post up into genres so you have a good list to choose from depending on your tastes. Let’s bring on the binge TV shows.
Who doesn’t love a good laugh, especially during this current time. Here are some of my favourite comedy/sitcoms, that I end up in stitches with and can watch almost an entire series in a weekend.
- The Big Bang Theory – I cannot tell you how many times I have watched this and it still cracks me up. 4 genius nerds and their hilarious journey through love, science and day to day living.
- How I met your Mother – A classic 5 friend series and of course the best character has to be Barney Stinson.
- (Speaking of a group of friends) Friends – This is the kind of program you will forget the time is drift away when you are watching it. Chandler brings so much hilarity to the program, I cannot get enough.
- Grace and Frankie – Who doesn’t love 2 old ladies who start a business making vibrators for older women. I cannot get over how funny these 2 are.
- Unforgettable – a NYPD detective who remembers EVERYTHING due to a past trauma solves murders and calls everyone out on their sh*t.
- Bones – Ah my all time favourite show. Forensic anthropologist and FBI agent meet the most gruesome crimes.
- Castle – Ruggedly handsome mystery writer annoys NYPD detective by making her his muse and following her around solving murders with the team.
- White Collar – FBI agent in the White collar division solves crimes with a White collar thief brought in as a consultant.
- Person of Interest – Not strictly a crime program, but doesn’t fit into any other genre. 2 guys get information in the form of a social security number from an AI about crimes that are being planned and they don’t know if the person they have been given is the victim or the perpetrator.
- Chicago Med – A medical drama about the doctors and nurses who work in the ED (Emergency department) at Chicago Med Hospital and the drama that comes with the job.
- Chicago Fire – Spin off series that goes with Chicago Med about the CFD Firehouse 51 and the lives of the firefighters who work there.
- Quantico – FBI agent training ground and the happenings after the NATs (New agents in training) graduate and how they got into the mess they find themselves in.
- House – Another amazing medical drama about a disabled head of Diagnostics with absolutely no bedside manner.
- The Originals – A spin off series from Vampire Diaries only so much better. The original vampire family, The Mikelsons, return to New Orleans and new things emerge.
- Once upon a time – The classic stories we were all told as children brought into the real world by a curse. Oh and did you know they were all connected?? A great program to sit back and simply enjoy.
Well I think I have given you a few months worth of good shows to watch, so I will leave it there. What are your go to binge TV shows?? I’d love to add them to my list.
Until next time…